Thursday 5 July 2012

A Little Bit Deeper

Bonjour!

Name given | Nurul Nadhira Binti Md Razin
Called by     | Nadd / Nadhira / Dira
Siblings       | 4 girls and 1 boy (Eldest)
Born on       | 31st March 1992 / Johor Bahru
I'm an         | Aries, of course.
My              | Primary & Secondary School - SIGS JB
                   Currently                           - UiTM JB (Dip. in Banking)

Hobbies & Interests
  • Traveling
  • Baking
  • Reading
  • Shopping
  • Black & White
  • Fancy Thai & Western Food
  • Music : Universal listener
That's all for now.

Yours truly,
NR

2 comments:

  1. This is most informative and also this post most user friendly and super navigation to all posts... Thank you so much for giving this information to me..
    best data science online course

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to communicate my deference of your composing aptitude and capacity to make perusers read from the earliest starting point as far as possible. I might want to peruse more up to date presents and on share my musings with you.
    big data course in malaysia

    ReplyDelete